(This is a re-post of what I sent to python-announce@ but with several screenshots attached)
I’m very happy to announce the first release of Zato, the next generation ESB and application server, available under a commercial-friendly open-source LGPL license.
What can you expect out of the box?
- HTTP, JSON, SOAP, Redis, AMQP, JMS WebSphere MQ, ZeroMQ, FTP, SQL, hot-deployment, job scheduling, statistics, high-availability load balancing and more
- Incredible productivity with Python
- Painless rollouts with less downtime
- Slick web admin GUI, CLI and API
- Awesome documentation (several hundred A4 pages)
- 24×7 commercial support and training
Project’s site: https://zato.io
Mailing list: https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/listinfo/zato-discuss
Diversity statement: https://zato.io/docs/project/diversity.html
Spread the news and enjoy